Business model transformation made easier by innovative digital banking
As a one-stop cross-border platform for B2B trading of fine chemicals, Echemi can provide a broad range of original services anytime and anywhere, including cargo hosting, sales channel matchmaking, trade agency services, supply chain services, and express customs clearance and tax rebates. Each year, the company receives an average of 2,700 to 3,000 orders from overseas customers, making it a powerhouse in the industry and a perfect success story of internet-enabled entrepreneurship.
Comprehensive digital banking helps an international brand navigate new retail in China
Founded in Swiss in 1961, Medela aims to promote breastfeeding worldwide. The company invests in fundamental research together with global key opinion leaders, leading scientists, medical professionals and universities to apply these findings for innovations and product development. It is a global specialist provider of a full range of customized breastfeeding solutions including breast pumps, breast milk storage and feeding products.
All-weather banking support for a cross-border supply chain service provider
Top & Ideal is a provider of cross-border supply chain solutions. When talking about tech-driven growth, Mr. Hong Zhiquan, Chairman & CEO of the company said， “Now customs clearance can be done within literally seconds for cross-border purchasing and products can be shipped out within 24 hours after order taking, something that used to take an average of 72 hours. This is an experience similar to shopping on major e-commerce platforms in China and it hardly feels ‘cross-border’.”
Enjoy your faster and easier digital banking experience with new HSBCnet
Here’s what you can expect from new HSBCnet:
- A simple and intuitive homepage: With a clearer layout easy to navigate and the ability to pre-pin tabs for quick access to most-used screens including payments ready for authorization, recently used tools and virtual assistant.
- One place for all your HSBC accounts: Use a summary view of all your accounts to check your account balances as soon as you log into the homepage. Click on each account for details and PDF-formatted statements.
- Faster access to your transactions: Quick access to your recent transaction status and tatements from the homepage.
- Payments that are easier and safer to create: Clearer and streamlined interface for easier and faster payments with fewer screens and built-in function of validation for information accuracy.
- Payments tracking: Quick access to your payment statuses from the last 35 days, anytime anywhere.
- Trade Transaction Tracker: Quick overview of your transaction progress, optimizing cash management and supply chain management.
- Online tutorial and training with periodic updates on cybersecurity
- Access HSBCnet on the move
Easier access to most-used features via HSBCnet Mobile App and HSBC WeChat Service Account:
- Account balances and transaction statements
- Online transaction authorization (available on HSBCnet Mobile App)
- Information update
HSBC China Corporate WeChat Service Account
Check account balances
Corporate account reconciliation
Receive alerts and payment e-Advice
Mobile collection via QR code
Contact relationship manager
Chat-bot Xiao Hui
- 7X24 seamless smart interaction
- Voice and text recognition
- Powered up by AI intelligent, semantic analysis and profound RMs’ knowledge
- Keep learning by experience
Request a call back
Find out more
We are committed to fulfilling customer needs across all stages of their development through dedicated financial services and support.
HSBC Pioneer is our exclusive programme of next-level banking services and solutions, designed to accelerate fast-growing businesses by providing for their needs of tomorrow.
HSBC Zhi Yin
Leveraging the power of digital technology, HSBC has created innovative financial solutions focused on the needs of SMEs to accelerate your growth every step of the way.
Product and Solution
Business banking with HSBC
Get in touch to learn more about our banking solutions and how we can help you drive your business forward.