* Certain services are subject to regulatory approval in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
2. Only for HSBC China Commercial Banking account opening applications.
3. Only for HSBC China Commercial Banking clients.
4. Clients can complete the video interview with HSBC Hong Kong and signature witnessing with HSBC 5. China through any designated HSBC China branch. The success of account opening will depend on whether your company can fully meet HSBC Hong Kong's account opening requirements and whether your company is allowed to open an account in Hong Kong under the PRC's current regulatory framework for foreign exchange administration.
5. Only for mainland enterprise who registered HSBCnet in China and have already bound their HSBC China accounts and HSBC HK accounts.
This document is issued by HSBC (as defined below) and is for the exclusive use of the person to whom it is provided. It is not intended for onward distribution. It is intended for general information only. This document does not constitute an offer or advice for you to purchase from or otherwise enter into any transaction with HSBC or any member of the HSBC Group (as defined below). It is not for solicitation of business across international borders where to do so may require licensing and/or consent from the applicable regulatory authority. Products/services described in this document may not be available in all jurisdictions.
HSBC makes no guarantee, representation or warranty (express or implied) and accepts no responsibility or liability for the contents of this document and/or as to its currency, accuracy or completeness and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for any losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses) arising from or in connection with, including any reliance upon, the whole or any part of the contents of this document by any person and such liability is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. You are responsible for making your own evaluation about the products referred to in this document. Nothing in this document is intended by HSBC to be construed as financial, legal, accounting, tax and/or other advice. HSBC recommends that before you make any decision or take any action that might affect you or your business, you consult with suitably qualified professional advisers to obtain the appropriate financial, legal, accounting, tax and/or other advice. © Copyright HSBC . All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced, stored, distributed, or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of HSBC.
For the purposes of the foregoing:
“HSBC” means one or more members of the HSBC Group which issue(s) this document.
“HSBC Group” means HSBC Holdings plc and its subsidiaries and affiliates from time to time.