HSBC’s Digital Banking Solutions for Trade Finance
HSBC offers digital banking solutions across multiple channels, platforms and trade service categories as a reliable and tech-enabled connect with our clients,helping free clients from disruptions caused by the epidemic.
- HSBCnet, an easy-to-use internet banking interface that allows transaction application, authorisation and enquiry across the following trade services:
- Import LCs, import loans, guarantees
- E-draft acceptance, discounting, endorsement, pledge and collection.
- Supply chain finance
- Receivables Finance
- HSBC Mobile App and HSBC China Corporate Banking WeChat Service Account that enable access to the following services on mobile devices:
- Authorisation of import LC transactions
- Transaction status and summary of LC’s, collections, guarantees and trade loans. Authorisation of import LC transactions.
- Notices of trade transactions via HSBC China Corporate Banking WeChat Service Account. Real-time tracking of export documents. Inquirying with Xiao Hui, a virtual assistant chatbot.
- H2H: HSBC’s Electronic Commercial Draft System API, designed to enable host-to-host connection between the financial systems of corporate clients and the Bank, through which e-drafts requests can be transmitted in real time and processed manual intervension.
- Swift for Corporate, which allows clients to raise and authorise LCs and guarantees applications via SWIFT using the industry-standard format.
Although the epidemic is still ravaging now, we believe trade will keep running. Let’s stay focused and look far ahead. HSBC will stand in solidarity with all of our corporate clients to embrace the first gleam of spring that is to come.