Sustainable Supply Chain Financing
Sustainable Supply Chain Financing (SCF) is a proposition where HSBC can make early payments to customer’s suppliers on terms that take into account the suppliers’ sustainability performance.
It aims to service the client needs of ensuring sustainable sourcing and reducing the carbon footprint within their supply chain.
What it brings?
- Implement sustainable procurement standards to encourage change
- Strengthen your supply chain sustainability and reduce footprint
- Enhance sustainability strategy and credentials
For your suppliers
- Alternative access to working capital finance at a competitive rate without additional borrowing or taking up existing quota
- Economic benefits from subscribing to your strategy
HSBC is well placed and
- Is a founding member of the Loan Market Association (LMA) and has worked with the LMA to help develop the industry standard GLP
- Has extensive experience as Green Arranger/Coordinator in developing bespoke structures to ensure minimal execution risk