Green Trade Finance is a proposition where a trade finance facility is made available to exclusively fund environmentally sustainable trade activities and adhering to the Green Loan Principles (GLP).
Applicable products include Trade Loans, Receivables Finance, Imports and Exports, Commodity and Structured Trade Finance, and Portfolio Management & Distribution, and Bank/Commercial Acceptance Drafts Discounting.
Key environmental objectives (indicative examples)
- Climate change mitigation
- Pollution prevention and control
- Sustainable water use and wastewater management
- Natural resource and biodiversity conservation
- Circular economy and resource-efficient model